You can support Church on the Bus in a number of ways:
- Pray regularly for the work we do and the people we help.
- Donate sleeping bags, clothing, sturdy footwear (trainers and walking boots preferred) or hygiene items. If you have donations please email firstname.lastname@example.org saying what you have so that arrangements can be made with you.
- Become a volunteer – volunteers carry out a number of roles:-
– being one of the team during the sessions
– making up the sandwiches
– being advocates for the work
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please go to our Volunteers page.
- Support us financially
- Contact us using the form below to ask for our bank details or to say how you would like to give so that we can send you more information.
- If you pay Income Tax please consider increasing the value of your gift by downloading and completing a COTB Gift Aid Declaration Form
- Make a financial donation using Just Giving charity checkout If you use this method please tell us on the form as we do not get any reports from Just Giving
- Support us with fund-raising events.
- Sign up to and then use Give as you Live, specifying The Church on the Bus: