You can support Church on the Bus in a number of ways:
- Pray regularly for the work we do and the people we help.
- Donate sleeping bags, clothing, footwear or toilet articles. You can bring donations to the Bus at one of our weekly sessions. (see here for details) Please wait until an hour into the session as our volunteers are very busy at the start! Alternatively leave your donations at St. Thomas’ Centre on Chatsworth Road (please mark your items clearly as being for Church on the Bus).
- Become a volunteer – volunteers carry out a number of roles:-
– being one of the crew on the bus
– making up the sandwiches
– filling the hot water flasks
– driving the bus
- If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please go to our Volunteers page.
- Set up a Standing Order to send us regular payments. Download a Standing Order form, and if you pay Income Tax download a Gift Aid form
- Make a financial donation using our JustGiving page. Remember our bus needs fuel, oil, tyres and maintenance!
- Purchase something – socks, toothbrushes, sleeping mats etc – from our wishlist on Amazon (your purchase will be delivered direct to us)
- Support our fund-raising events.